- Known Issues
- 1.0.2 Released 01/15/21
- 1.0.1 Released 01/12/21
- Bug Fixes
- 1.0.0 Released 01/07/21
Looks to be perfect in every way at the moment
1.0.2 Released 01/15/21
Submissions Impacted: 0 - Narrative changes only (not eligibility)
- If they didn't take PPP1, and they meet the requirements for PPP2, under PPP2 eligibility it will now say:
- Introduced a second form that makes the secondary contact & email fields mandatory. Link to the new form: https://airtable.com/shr9BKaqSpqbO28z7
Second PPP: You may be eligible for PPP2, but must spend the entirety of PPP1 prior to 3/31/21 in order to receive it
1.0.1 Released 01/12/21
Submissions Impacted: 0
This update did not impact eligibility for any submissions to-date, only narrative aspects of the email.
- Added two more business start dates options to the form:
- Between 1/1/20 and 2/14/20
- After 2/14/20
- The form now asks for the name and email of the person completing the form. This may be useful in scenarios where the form is being used as a lead magnet, and you may not know the person yet.
- ERC shutdown eligibility is allowed for all periods regardless of business start date. Technically it was doing this before, but since there wasn't a start date option in 2020, ineligibility was implied.
- ERC 2021 Q1 & Q2 receipt test eligibility for businesses started in 2020 now supported. Technically this was also supported before, but since there wasn't a start date option in 2020, ineligibility was implied.
- Now indicates you may be eligible for PPP1 if it hasn't been taken yet.
- Added to ERC eligibility overview in the email that payments may not be a severance payment, and not be to a related party.
- Q1 2021 can now be eligible if Q4 2020 ineligible, but still a 20% drop. Tool was previously only treating Q1 2021 as eligible if Q4 2020 was both a 20% drop and eligible under 2020 ERC rules.
- If no PPP1 taken, the "PPP2" label below it wasn't being displayed.
1.0.0 Released 01/07/21